FREE Guide

The Worst Initiation Tactics

We polled our community, and only 17% of people were happy with the state of initiation with their partners. So what are the other 83% of us getting wrong? We polled our community, and discovered the 11 least-favorite initiation tactics.

hey there!

Vanessa’s a licensed psychotherapist with 20 years of experience in the sex therapy field. Xander’s a regular dude who’s been married to a sex therapist for over a decade. (Which makes him very popular at parties!)

Our mission is to take the intimidation out of getting intimate.

We’re here to make you laugh and give you the courage to talk openly about intimacy, so you can have more fun in and out of the bedroom.

We're vanessa + xander marin!